Process of article peer-review
1. The author sends to the editor-in-chief the article in accordance with the Requirements (Guidelines to authors – List of requirements and conditions of articles submission to be published in the journal) of the scientific articles submitted for publication in the journal.
2. All manuscripts received by the journal are forwarded in accordance with the profile of research for review to one of the members of the editorial Board or reviewer (or in rare cases the independent expert on the recommendation of a member of the Editorial Board).
3. Not reviewed: articles full members and corresponding members of Russian Academy of Sciences, if the academician or the corresponding member is the only or the first author of the publication; articles submission for scientific, scientific-technical, scientific and methodological councils of scientific organizations and higher educational institutions and having a written report of the Council recommendation on the publication.
4. Reviewers are notified that the manuscripts are private property of the authors and are reportedly not subject to disclosure.
5. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of articles for their needs.
6. The review is confidential.
7. The authors have the opportunity to see the text of the review, if he does not agree with the conclusions of the reviewer.
8. Violation of confidentiality is possible only in the case of the statement of unreliability or falsification of materials contained in the article.
9. Reviewer (editorial Board member or an independent expert) within 15 days make a determination on the possibility of publishing the article.
10. The editors e-mail the authors of the results of the review.
11. If the review of the article is a reference to the need of correction, it is sent to the author with suggestion to take into account the recommendations when preparing the new version of the article or arguments to refute them. In this case, the date of receipt is the date of return of revised article.
12. The revised article is again reviewed.
13. In case of disagreement with reviewer's opinion the author has the right to provide a reasoned response to the journal. The article can be re-directed for review or discussion to the editorial Board.
14. In the case when the reviewer does not recommend the article for publication, the editorial Board may return the article to the processing taking into account the comments made, as well as send it to another reviewer.
15. Text negative review sent to the author.
16. The decision on expediency of the publication after reviewing is accepted by the chief editor and, if necessary, by the editorial Board.
17. The final decision on publication rests with the editorial Board and recorded in the minutes of the meeting of the editorial Board.
18. After the adoption of the decision on the admission of article for publication Executive Secretary informs the author about it and specifies publication terms.
19. The editorial Board assumes no obligations to date of publication.
20. Originals of reviews are kept in editorial office for five years.