List of requirements and conditions of articles submission to be published in the journal
The author’s work not published before is accepted for publishing – a practical or survey scientific article, scientific review and comment for the following items of the journal:
Construction and architecture;
Sections of the journal correspond to the Nomenclature of specialties of scientific workers approved by the order of the RF Ministry of education and science dated 25.02.2009 № 59 (in edition of Orders of the RF Minobrnauki dated 11.08.2009 № 294, dated 10.01.2012 № 5), and Passports of scientific specialties developed by expert councils of HAC (VAK) of Minobrnauki of Russia.
When submitting the article the author is to sign an agreement on transference the rights to publication and distribution of the article with no limitation of time, region of the journal distribution and no premium payments to the Editorial board of the International Scientific peer-reviewed journal «Ecologiya i stroitelstvo» (Limited liability company «Scientific-research center of environmental engineering and construction»).
The article is to be submitted to the editorial office in the electronic way (format file Microsoft Word 97–2003). The text of the article should be preliminarily sub-edited by the author or editor, the dates, formula, names and surnames of scientists, authors of literary sources – verified. The size of the article should not be more than 10–12 pages.
The journal «Ekologiya i stroitelstvo» is under reviewing. All the accepted articles are under the procedure of the obligatory reviewing. The Editorial council chooses a reviewer. The procedure of reviewing manuscripts of articles posted on the Internet on the official website of the journal (Process of article peer-review). Reviews are kept in the editorial office of the journal during 5 years.
Rules of design
1. The article shall be a single file Microsoft Word 97–2003. Name of the file – by capital letters by the surname of the first author.
2. Indent on the right, from above and from below – 2 cm, on the left – 2.5 cm. Type Times New Roman, spacing 1.5 pt across the whole article, print 14. Numeration of pages – along the lower edge in the middle, the first page is not numbered.
3. At the top of the page there should be a number of the universal digital classification (UDC): left alignment, no paragraph indent.
4. On the next line there are initials and surnames of authors: boldface font, left alignment, no paragraph indent.
5. The official name of the employment place, town and country is indicated: regular type, left alignment, no paragraph indent.
6. Title of the article in the capital register, boldface font, left alignment, no paragraph indent.
7. Annotation of the article – in the Russian and English languages: paragraph indent 1.0 cm; italic type; justified alignment; recommended volume 200...250 words (2000 symbols max); it is necessary to lighten the purpose of the investigation, methods, results (it is advisable to indicate quantitative data), to clearly formulate conclusions; subdividing into indents and usage of introductory words and phrases are not permitted.
8. Keywords in the Russian and English languages: paragraph indent 1.0 cm; italic type; justified alignment; recommended volume from 5 to 10 words or word combinations.
9. Automated translation by means of software systems is not allowed.
10. The basic text of the article should be typed by regular print, paragraph indent 1.0 cm, spacing: before and after – 0 cm.
11. Letters of the Latin alphabet – italic type, letters of the Greek and Russian alphabets, indices and exponents, mathematical symbols lim, lg, ln, sin, cos, min, max etc., similarity criteria – Roman font.
12. Pay attention to the difference of signs: hyphen «-», minus «–» and dash «–». The range of any values (…) except a period of years (dash).
13. Typing formula. To use equation editor Math Type 5.x or Equation 3.0, print Times New Roman, size 11 pt, left alignment, no indent. For convenience during making-up the length of the formula shall not exceed 8 cm. To number only those formulae which are referred to in the text. The total number of formulae – 10 max. Explication to formulae is typed by Times New Roman, size 14 pt, no paragraph indent, justified alignment.
14. Tables and drawings shall be placed after the first reference to them in the text, after the paragraph. Center alignment of tables and drawings. All the tables and drawings should have references with indication of the number (if the drawing and the table is just one – the number is not indicated).
15. Thickness of main lines in tables – 0.25 pt. Quantity of tables – 2 max. Number of the table : type 11 pt, regular, right alignment, no indent. The name of the table: type 11 pt, boldface font, center alignment, no indent.
16. Drawings shall be made by computer as a separate file: in raster formats TIFF, JPG; in vector formats CDR, DWG, EPS. Fulfillment of drawings by means Microsoft Word is not permitted. Drawing width – 8 cm max, symbols on the drawing shall be done by type Times New Roman (9 pt). Drawings with a big quantity of details (complex schemes, diagrams) shall be placed along the whole width of the page (16.5cm). Photographs shall be made with resolution of 600 dpi min. It is allowed making graphs and diagrams in Microsoft Word 97–2003 and StatSoft Statistica 6.0 (and higher). The total number of drawings (including literal indication of its part) – 4 max. Signing under the text is of type 14 pt, inscription – medium-thick, center or justifies alignment, explication of the drawing after the sign «:» – by the same type, regular inscription.
17. Designation, terms and illustrative material shall correspond to the existing standards.
18. The article shall contain conclusion(s) (the title: type 14 pt, inscription medium-thick, center alignment, no indent).
19. Bibliographical list should be made in accordance with the succession of references in the text. References to the literature on the text shall be placed in square brackets, at the end of the sentence before the full stop to design according to GOST 7.0.5–2008 «Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of working out». The list should be separated by an empty line from the main text with one-and-a half spacing (medium-thick inscription, center alignment, no indent). The list shall be numerated in the order of mentioning in the text, each source – on a separate line, paragraph indent – 0,5 cm, justified alignment, regular inscription.
20. All abbreviations shall be explained – give a full text of the title of the document, organization, kind of works, process etc.
21. After the bibliographic list in the English language there are given brief information about the authors: Family name, Name, Patronymic name, academic degree (rank), position, contact telephone, e-mail (type italic, justified alignment, no indent, single line spacing, F.N.P are marked by boldface font).
The main criteria on choosing materials for publication: correspondence to the sections of the journal, urgency and level of the public interest to the considered problem, newness of ideas, scientific and actual reliability of the submitted material, clear formulation of the proposed material and availability of conclusions.